We invite submissions of original contributions in the area of Systems Testing including, but not restricted to:
Papers relating to any sub-discipline of Systems Testing are welcome.
Contributions will be reviewed based on their appropriateness of subject
matter, originality and quality, clarity of presentation and analysis of
the reported approaches.
- Testing metrics, risk assessment, risk tolerance
- Testing process optimization, testing automation
- Scalability issues, testing of infrastructures, platform independent testing methods and processes
- Cultural, inter-cultural, training needs, and professional challenges
- Security issues in systems testing
- Real-time testing management on a 24x7 basis
- Data and load management issues
- Testing and disaster recovery failover
Please send a paper (not exceeding 10 pages), using the EasyChair system,
no later than February 26, 2007.
Submissions in Word or pdf format
are preferred. Authors should use the 8.5''x11''
two-column template provided here for formatting their papers.
If a paper is accepted at least one author must register and present the paper at the workshop.
Important academic dates
- Paper submission deadline - Feb 26, 2007
- Notification of Acceptance - April 2, 2007
- Final papers due - April 16, 2007
Important industy dates
- Presentation overview - March 26, 2007
- Final presentation and abstract - April 16