Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk on IoT Security at the NCAE workshop hosted at North Carolina A&T State University on September 23, 2022.
On September 23rd, Dr. Dasgupta gave vitrual lecture on "Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication & Cyber Identity" at IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (CIS),
Victorian Section which was hosted by Dr. Malka N. Halgamuge, RMIT University, Australia.
Co-Chair of an workshop on “Cyber Resiliency in Critical Infrastructure: Best Practices and Emerging Tools” at HICSS-56 from January 3-6, 2023, details at the HICSS website.
Dr. Dasgupta is now an IEEE Distinguished Lecturer (2022-2024).
- Dr. Dasgupta will organize IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Cyber Security (CICS 2022)
at Singapore on December 4th to December 7th.
Dr. Dasgupta is giving invited talk on
Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication & Cyber Identity at CEIRAS, Purdue University
on September 28th.
On April 1st (12 PM - 5 PM), Prof. Dasgupta hosted a Cybersecurity for Critical Infrastructure Workshop
,which covers Authentication and ID Management, Moving towards Zero Trust,
Endpoint detection and response and FedRamp program for Cloud Security.
On March 25th (12 PM - 5 PM), Prof. Dasgupta hosted a Smart Grid Security Workshop,
which covers a wide variety of fundamental concepts with real-world examples and scenarios to help provide knowledge, understanding,
and capacity for effective cyber incident awareness, analysis and response across different disciplines and professional sectors.
Smart Grid Security workshop is hosted by Dr. Dasgupta on March 25th at the FedEx Institute of Technology.
Dr. Dasgupta will gave talk at Navy ROTC workshop (virtual) hosted by the Center for Information Assurance at the University of Memphis on March 19th.
Dr. Dasgupta was invited as a speaker at Jack Voltaic Conference on Cyber Resiliency for Critical Infrastructure on Feb 24th and 25th at The Citadel College, Charleston, SC.
Prof. Dasgupta gave talk on Identity Management T&E, Biometrics, Deep Fakes at DHS Roundtable 2: Cybersecurity & Resilience, RT2 (virtual) on February 23rd and 24th.
- Dr. Dasgupta organized (serve as a session chair, give tutorial and present a paper)
IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Cyber Security (CICS 2021) at Orlando, USA. on December 4th to December 7th.
- The NCAE-C Grants Kickoff meeting at Dreamport, Maryland on November 15th and 16th.
- Dr. Dasgupta attended DoE ASCR Workshop virtually.
- Prof. Dasgupta attended NCPC FEMA Symposium on October 28th virtually.
- Dr. Dasgupta served as a panellist at the Cyber Resilience workshop and
gave presentation on "The National Cybersecurity Workforce Development Program" on October 19th.
- Dr. Dasgupta served in the Faculty Advisory Board in Raymond James CTF Competition on October 2nd.
- Dr. Dasgupta served as a panelist at HICCS Cyber Resiliency in Critical Infrastructure Workshop on July 27th.
- Dr. Dasgupta presented at IJCNN virtually on July 22th.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave invited talk on "Research-Driven Cybersecurity Education and Training" at Southeast Region
Cybersecurity event (CAE Community Forum) hosted by UWF on July 16th.
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense - Soujanya Chatterjee on July 12th.
- Dr. Dasgupta attended DoD AI workshop (virtual) on June 22th.
- UofM/Buckman Meeting - DigiChem and CyberSecurity Grant Opportunity on May 27th.
- CAST Research Cluster Meeting on April 27th.
- IP Committee meeting, presented our innovative research on April 26th.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave talk on “Cyber Risks in Emerging Technologies and Cybersecurity
Solutions—Tools & Techniques.” at ROTC virtual workshop for all University of Memphis students on April 17th.
- Dr. Dasgupta participated University of Memphis Research Council meeting on April 1st.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave talk at Greater Memphis IT Council - Thought Leaders on Thursday: Smart City Applications -
Emergency Response on March 25th.
- Attended NSF-DASS Town Hall Meeting on March 24th.
- CNSA 2021-8 Grant Proposal Coalition Team with 5 University partners on March 17th.
- Dr. Dasgupta attended IP Committee Meeting on March 11th.
- Dr. Dasgupta had a team Meeting for NCAEC-001-2021 Proposal and CAE NSA Teacher Development Proposal meeting on March 10th.
- NCAEC-001-2021 proposal Collaboration meeting with University of West Florida on February 24th
- NCPC PI meeting on February 11th and February 26th.
- Capstone Project meeting on February 9th
- Navigated SBIR/STTR led by Drs. Emmert and Simone on February 4th at 2:30PM:
- Attended DHS S&T workshop February 2nd.
- Attended UM TRiO & CodeCrew Reconnect, hosted by Kela Jones (Code Crew) on January 26 at 3PM
- Conducted AI-Transportation Research Meeting with University of Delware (Prof. Nii Attoh Okine and Weizi Li) on January 25.
- Organized meeting between Melvyn (UofM) and Code Crew to discuss what's needed from Code Crew to be
the Cyber Security subcontractor for Talent Search submission; hosted by Nichole Saulsberry-Scarboro on January 19.
- Attended Engineering Faculty discussion meeting on 5G research proposal on January 15th.
- Dr. Dasgupta attended meeting with ARC LLC. (Roc Myers) to discuss BRIAR Teaming for IARPA proposal on January 14 at 4PM
- Meeting with Code-Crew (Meka) and UofM R & I Division to discuss Cyber Security programming
and subcontracting capacity; hosted by Nichole Saulsberry-Scarboro on January 14th.
- Dr. Dasgupta had meeting for NCPC PI at 8:30AM and DHS/FEMA Project meeting at 11AM on January 14th.
- Prof. Dasgupta had a meeting with HBCUs and inclusion of Computer Science
(Cyber Security) in the STEM portion of the GEAR UP grant proposal hosted by Nichole Saulsberry-Scarboro on January 11th & 12th
Prof. Dipankar Dasgupta gave an invited talk at INNOVATE IT 2020 Conference hosted by Greater Memphis IT Council on October 8th. Event Agenda at
As the top Innovation in Entrepreneurship award, Dr. Dasgupta’s Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication was ranked #1 by the virtual attendees of the event.
Dr. Dasgupta is organizing a symposium on
Computational Intelligence in Cyber Security (CICS) at the IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI)
at Canbara, Australia (Virtual) on Dec 1 - 4, 2020.
Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at the Greater Memphis IT Council (GMITC) Cyber Security Roundtable quarterly meeting of 25 CISOs on July 21, 2020.
Dr. Dasgupta became a member of
IEEE CIS Neural Networks Technical Committee Task Force on Secure Learning.
Dr. Dasgupta gave a presentation at IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (WCCI) entitled “AI is not Magic—it is Computational Logic” on July 21, 2020.
The presentation is available from YouTube.
A Patent (#10,671,747 ) by Dr. Dasgupta on multi-user permission strategy to access sensitive information approved by USPTO on June 2, 2020.
For details click here.
Dr. Dasgupta received summer Grant on June 1, 2020 from Idaho National Lab to conduct research on 5G Technology Security.
Dr. Dasgupta received Cybersecurity Training Grant (as Co-PI) on June 1, 2020.
For details: New Cybersecurity Training Grant.