Gave invited talk on "Research-Driven Cybersecurity Education and Training" at Southeast Region Cybersecurity event (CAE Community Forum) hosted by UWF on July 16th.
Dr. Dasgupta gave talk on “Cyber Risks in Emerging Technologies and Cybersecurity Solutions—Tools & Techniques.” at ROTC virtual workshop for all University of Memphis students - April 17.
Prof. Dipankar Dasgupta gave talk at Greater Memphis IT Council - Thought Leaders on Thursday: Smart City Applications - Emergency Response on March 25th.
Prof. Dipankar Dasgupta gave an invited talk at INNOVATE IT 2020 Conference hosted by Greater Memphis IT Council on October 8th. Event Agenda at
As the top Innovation in Entrepreneurship award, Dr. Dasgupta’s Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication was ranked #1 by the virtual attendees of the event.
Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at the Greater Memphis IT Council (GMITC) Cyber Security Roundtable quarterly meeting of 25 CISOs on July 21, 2020.
Dr. Dasgupta gave a presentation at IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (WCCI) entitled “AI is not Magic—it is Computational Logic” on July 21, 2020.
The presentation is available from YouTube.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talks on Online Social Networks and Privacy Issues and engaged in discussion on research collaboration, curriculum, student visits, etc. at Lancaster University (https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/events/acm-distinguished-talk-on-online-social-networks-and-privacy-issues ) on June 11,2019.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk on their patented research (A-MFA) at Oxford University (http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/seminars/2225.html) on June 7,2019.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talks on Cyber Security to establish a cross university Institute for Cyber Security research at City University of London on June 5,2019.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave CAST Training on Cyber security at FedEx Institute of Technology on May 2, 2019.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave a talk on “data privacy in research” at Research & Networking Breakfast Series at FedEx Institute of Technology, April 24, 2019
- Dr. Dasgupta gave NEDTalk on “Hashtag & emoji in social media” at University of Memphis McWherter Library on April 18, 2019.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave Keynote ICSC-2019 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida (INDIA) on March 9, 2019.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave ACM Distinguish Speaker Program (DSP) lecture on "Genetic and Evolutionary Computation in Defense, Security and Risk Management" at ABES Engineering College, March 8, 2019, Ghaziabad, India.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave ACM-DSP Keynote Speech on Puzzle-based learning in Cyber Security Education at Second International Conference on Advanced Computational and Communication Paradigms (ICACCP 2019) (http://www.icaccpa.in/) at Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT), February 25 - 28, 2019, Sikkim, India.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave a talk on Cyber security integration into PAL3 at Navy Visit to Institute of Intelligent Systems (IIS) at FIT 405, February 27, 2017.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave a talk on A-MFA patent at IP Parade as the inventor at Memphis Scipreneur Challenge at Memphis Bioworks, February 23, 2017.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave a keynote speech at Seminar on Cyber Security at iLead | Institute of Leadership Entrepreneurship & Development, Kolkata, West Bengal, India on Dec 23, 2016. (Host: Mr. Pradip Chopra, iLEAD Chairman)
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at Computer Science Dept. of Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, India on Dec 22, 2016 (Host: Mr. Ujjwal Maulik)
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at Indian Statistical Institute on December 16, 2016 at Bangalore,India.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at CSA Dept (Computer Science & Automation) of Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, India on Dec 15, 2016. (Host: Mr. K. Gopinath, Dept. Chair)
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at the Computer Science Department, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN on April 7, 2016.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk in the Dept. of Computer Engineering & Computer Science at the University of Louisville, KY on March 25,2016 (Host: Prof. Olfa Nasraoui)
- Dr. Dasgupta was invited as Speaker at the special session on Partnering with Industry and Academia at T&E Workshop on March 17,2016, Arlington, Virginia.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at the Computer Science Department, University of Tennessee (Host: Dr. Qing Charles Cao), Knoxville, TN, April 7, 2016.
- Dr. Dasgupta presented a research paper at 11th Annual Cyber and Information Security Research (CISR) Conference will be held at the conference center at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, April 4 - 6, 2016.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave invited talk at Regional Symposium "Graduate Education and Research in Information Security",'GERIS'16, on March 8, 2016,(Host Prof. Victor A. Skormin) at Binghamton University,Binghamton, New York.
- Prof. Dasgupta gave an invited talk on 5th International Conference on Fuzzy and Neural Computing, FANCCO-2015, December 16-19, 2015.
- Prof. Dasgupta gave an invited talk on Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication at the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and CASE Center, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13224-5040 November 18, 2015
- Prof. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at 9th International Research Workshop on Advances and Innovations in Systems Testing at FedEx Institute of Technology, the University of Memphis, October 20, 2015
- Gave an invited talk at DHG Cyber Security Forum at Memphis (Host: Eric J Spiegel) on August 19, 2015
- Gave an invited talk Cyber Security Workshop at Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR, on August 14, 2015
- Gave Keynote Speech at International Conferences in Advances in Information Technology, Boroda, India, June 1, 2015
- Gave Keynote speech at Queen's University Graduate Computing Society Conference, Kingston, Canada sponsored by the ACM Distinguished Speaker program, May 7, 2015
- Offered a Tutorial on "Puzzle-Based Learning in Cyber Security Education" at the 2015 EDUCAUSE Security Professionals Conference at the Hilton Minneapolis, May 4-6, 2015 in Minneapolis, MN
- Gave an invited talk in computer science division of University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) on March 16, 2015 (Host: Dr. Cezary Janikow)
- Gave an invited talk at New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) organized by Computer Science, ACM chapter on March 13, 2015
- Offered a Tutorial at International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS), Hyderabad, India, 16-20, December 2014.
- Gave a talk at Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Cyber Security (CICS) at IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI), December 9-12, 2014 at Orlando, Florida.
- Gave an IEEE Chapter sponsored seminar on Puzzle based learning in Cyber Security education at Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR, on November 13, 2014.
- Gave a talk on CAE community Meeting and NIST meeting at Washington DC on November 4-6, 2014.
- Invited talk on "Need for Penetration Tests for Risk Management" at the 8th annual STEP Workshop, FedEx Institute of Technology, The University of Memphis, November 3, 2014.
- Hosted and gave talk at 7th Annual Cyber Security Summit, FedEx Institute of Technology, October 17, 2014.
- Organized jointly and gave a talk at Cyber Security Education Consortium (CSEC) Meeting and Seminar, FIT on October 16, 2014
- Gave a talk at IEEE Memphis Section of Power & Energy Society Seminar at the FedEx Institute of Technology on September 9, 2014,
- Gave a Keynote Speech on "Cloud Computing: Security, Privacy, Compliance and an Insurance Model" at Cyber Security Conference in Jyvaskyla, Finland, September 2-3, 2014.
- Gave a poster presentation on puzzle based learning in cyber security at EDUCAUSE, Chicago on March 18, 2014.
- Gave a talk on Cyber Security at Mid-South Association of Contingency Planners (MSACP) monthly meeting, The University of Memphis, February 12, 2014.
- Gave an invited talk at National Brain Research Centre, December 23, Delhi, India. (Host: Dr. P. K. Roy)
- Keynote speaker at International Conference on Swarm, Evolutionary and Memetic Computing (SEMCCO 2010), Chennai, India, December 17, 2010.
- Gave an invited talk at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, India (Host: Dr. K. Majumdar), December 16, 2010.
- Keynote Speaker on "IT for Real World Problems" at 2nd Vaagdevi International Conference (VCON'10), December 9-11, 2010, warangal, andhra pradesh, India.
- Invited talk at the North Carolina A&T State University(Host: Dr. Gerry V. Dozier, Professor & Chair), November 2,2010,Greensboro.
- Gave research presentation at the Secure and Resilient Cyber Architecture Conference, MITRE, McLean, VA, October 29, 2010
- Gave an invited talk at the Department of Computer Science & Engineering.North Western University(Host: Dr.Yan Chen),September 15, 2010,Chicago.
- Offer Tutorial on "Advances in Immunological Computation" at 2010 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (WCCI), July 18, 2010, Barcelona, Spain.
- Invited Talk and discussion on Adaptive Cyber Security Training (ACT) program, TEEX, Texas A & M (Host: Al Davis), College Station, Texas, July 5, 2010.
- Keynote speaker at Future challenges in network security (FCNS), sponsored by ONR Global/AFRL, June 21-23, 2010, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Gave an invited talk at Oak Ridge National Laboratory(Host: Dr.Erik Ferragut), June 15,2010.
- Gave Work-in Progress short talk and a poster presentation at IEEE Security and Privacy Symposium, May 17-19, Oakland, CA.
- Gave an Invited talk on "Internet Scams and Cyber Security" organized by Adult and Commuter Student Services on Thursday, April 15th at University Center, University of Memphis.
- Offered tutorial on Immunological Computation at Second International Conference on Emerging Trend in Engineering & technology (ICETET 2009), December 16-18, 2009, Nagpur, India.
- Gave an invited talk on C-DAC: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, December 15, 2009, Kolkata, India.
- Gave an invited talk on Avinashilingam University for Women, December 14, 2009, Coimbatore, India.
- Plenary Speaker at International Symposium on Innovations In Natural Computing (INC), December 12-13, 2009. Cochin, India.
- Keynote Speaker at World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC 2009), December 9-11, 2009, Coimbatore, India.
- Gave a talk on ACT Online at NSA/DHS Annual National CAE Principals Meeting, November 9-10, 2009, Tampa, Florida, USA.
- Keynote Speaker at Graduate Education and Research in Information Security (GERIS '09), October 26-28, 2009, Binghamton, New York, USA.
- Gave an invited talk on "8th Annual Cyberethics, Cybersafety, and Cybersecurity Conference" at University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA on October 1-2, 2009.
- Gave an invited talk on "Information Technology, Online Business and Risk Management" at J.D. Birla College of Business, on August 4, 2009, Kolkata, India.
- Offered a tutorial at Security and Defense Applications, July 8-10, 2009, Ottawa, Canada
- Dr. Dasgupta and F. Sheldon gave a talk on Designing Testbed for Testing Digital Immunity at the DARPA Military Network Protocol (MNP) Industry Day, Washington DC, December 18, 2008.
- Offered a tutorial on Immunological Computation at the 7th International Conference on Simulated Evolution and Learning, Melbourne, Australia, December 7, 2008.
- Gave a talk on "Digital Immunity: Is it Possible?" at the Oak Ridge National Lab (ORNL), TN (Host: Lee M. Hively) as part of "Distinguished Lecture Series", Nov 21st 2008.
- Gave a talk on "Adaptive Cyber Security Training Online". At the State and Community Cyber Education and Training (SACCET) San Antonio, TX, October 20-22, 2008.
- Keynote Speaker at ECSIS Symposium on Bio-inspired, Learning, and Intelligent Systems for Security (BLISS), Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, August 4-6, 2008.
- Invited talk at the Asansol Engineering College, , West Bengal, India (Host: Dr. Amit Aditya, Principal) on June 12, 2007.
- A Invited talk in IIS Colloquium. Topic: Bio-Inspired Computational Intelligence on April 13, 2007.
- Invited talk at the IEEE regional meeting at the University of Missouri, Rolla on March 12, 2007.
- Invited talk on "Cyber Security Education, Training & Research" at IEEE Computer Society (Memphis Chapter) meeting (Nov. 30, 2006).
- Invited talk on "Cyber Security Education, Training & Research at the University of Memphis" at the Tennessee Homeland Security Consortium meeting,Nashville, November 10, 2006.
- Plenary talk on "Computation Intelligence in Cyber security" at IEEE conferences on Computational Intelligence for Homeland Security and Personal Safety (CIHSPS), Alexandria, VA, 16-17,October 2006.
- Organized Special Track on Artificial Immune Systems at Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO), July 8-12, 2006, Seattle, USA.
- Tennessee Valley Homeland Security Technology Coalition meeting held at The University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, June 23, 2006.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, at National Center for Supercomputing Applications, May 16, 2006.
- University of Tennessee, Memphis (Host: Prof. Malak Kotb), January 21, 2006.
- University of Memphis, FedEx Institute of Technology, talk on Information Assurance Education at UofM, Cyber Security Education Day, September 26, 2005.
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engg. (Host: Dr. Khosrow Sohraby, Dean), Kansas City, Missouri, November 19, 2004.
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Department of Electrical and Computer Engg. (Host: Prof. Gary B. Lamont), Wright-Patterson, Dayton, OH, August 16-17, 2004.
- University of California, Davis, Department of Computer Science (Host: Prof. Rao Vemuri), Davis, California, on July 9, 2004.
- Stanford University, Computational Learning Lab, Center for Study of Language and Information (Host: Prof. Pat Langley), Palo Alto, California, on May 26, 2004.
- HRL Laboratories (Host: Dr. Son Dao), Malibu, California, on November 10, 2003.
- Santa Fe Institute, New Mexico, on November 6, 2003.
- NASA Ames Research Lab, Moffett Field, California, on October 16, 2003.
- JIS Engineering College, Kalyani (WB), India, on July 21, 2003.
- Invited talk on Multi-Level Monitoring and Fuzzy Clustering to detect Cyber Attacks at Interface 2003: Security and Infrastructure Protection, March 14, 2003, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Plenary Speaker at the Third International ICSC Symposium on ENGINEERING OF INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS, Malaga, Spain, September 25, 2002.
- Department of Computer Science and Information Systems, University of Javaskyla, Finland (Host: Prof. Seppo Puuronen), September 23, 2002.
- INDOCRYPT 2001 (Second International Conference on Cryptology in India), Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, December 19, 2001.
- Air Force Rome Lab, New York, USA (Host: Mr. Josheph V. Giordano), August 15, 2001.
- SUNY Binghamton University, New York, USA (Host: Prof. Victor A. Skormin), August 16, 2001.
- Universite' Libre De Bruxelles, Artificial Intelligent Department, Bruxelles, Belgium (Host: Prof. Hugues Bersini) May 28, 2001.
- Starlab Research Laboratories, Brussels, Belgium (Host: Mr. Richard Wheeler) May 26, 2001.
- Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Host: Dr. Marco A. Janssen) May 17, 2001.
- The Aerospace Corporation, Trusted Computer Systems Department, El Segundo, California (Host: Dr. Ranwa N. Haddad, Director) July 14, 2000.
- Bengal Engineering College (Deemed University), Dept. of Computer Science, Calcutta, India (Host: Prof. P. Pal Chaudhuri) May 30, 2000.
- Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta, Machine Intelligence Unit, (Host: Prof. Sankar K. Pal, Head), May 24, 2000.
- University of Strathclyde, Glasgow U.K., Department of Ship and Marine Technology, May 10, 2000 (Host: Prof. Dracos Vassalos, Head of Dept.).
- Federal Express Corporation, Dept. of Operations Research & Spatial Applications, Memphis, January 26, 2000 (Host: Ms. Gail S. Hines, Managing Director).
- Alabama A & M University, Dept. of Maths and Computer Science, Huntsville (Host: Dr. Chih-Cheng Hung) November 19, 1999.
- Virginia Tech, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Blackburg, VA (Host: Prof. Hugh F. VanLandingham) October 22, 1999.
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Wright-Paterson, Dayton (Host: Prof. Gary B. Lamont) August 25, 1999.
- The University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Information and Computer Science, (Host: Dr. Kazuo Sugihara) July 9, 1999.
- Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta, Machine Intelligence Unit, (Host: Prof. Malay K. Kundu, Chair), June 23, 1999.
- Jadavpur University, Calcutta, India, Computer Science Department, (Host: Dr. Uday Kumar Chakraborty), June 24, 1999.
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Dept. of Computer & Information Sciences, (Host: Prof. Warren Jones, Chair), November 20, 1998.
- The University of Memphis, Seismic Resource Center at the Center for Earthquake Research and Information, (Host: Dr. Michael Ellis), May 8, 1997.
- The University of Georgia, Department of Computer Science, (Host: Prof. Walter D. Potter), April 3, 1997.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, (Host: Dr. Galen Gisler), February 20-21, 1997.
- Department of Mathematical Science, The University of Memphis (Colloquim Series), January, 1997.
- Department of Civil Engineering. Florida International University, Miami (Host: Prof. Nii Attoh-Okine), August 12, 1996.
- Department of Mathematical Science, The University of Memphis, July 11, 1996.
- MEMC Electronics, St. Louis, May, 1996.
- Department of Computer & Information Science, University of Southern Illinois, Edwardsville, May, 1996.
- Department of Computer & Information Science, Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, April, 1996.
- Department of System Science, Washington University, St. Louis, April, 1996.
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science, University of Missouri-St. Louis, October 1995.
- ACM Chapter, Las Cruses, New Mexico, June, 1995.
- Department of Computer Science, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, February 1994.